My Myblend GO won’t start. Why?
To start your Myblend GO, please double tap on the start button. Click fast 2 times!
The lamp is flashing RED / BLUE when I'm trying to start the blender. Why?
There are two built in magnets in the container and the base that needs to be aligned for the blender to work. It is built like this because of safety issues. To resolve this problem, simply twist the container a bit more against the base. There is a little arrow on the container that needs to point directly towards the start button.
The lamp is flashing RED while I'm trying to blend. Why?
When the lamp is flashing red it is either a sign that your Myblend needs to charge. Plug in the included cable and charge your Myblend until the lamp switches to blue.
If your myblend is fully charged, a red lamp can be a sign that the blades are being blocked by too many ingredients. Flip your Myblend upside down and make sure that the blades are not being blocked. Turn your myblend on and slowly flip it back up again, so that all ingredients hit the blades with full speed. Make sure you have enough liquid while blending. We recommend using at least 150 ML.
Can you blend frozen fruit and ice?
Absolutely. Make sure you have enough liquid and start the blender upside down so that the blades are free, and then slowly flip it back up so the frozen ingredients hit the steel blades with full speed.
How much liquid does Myblend hold?
The Myblend GO blender holds 380 ML, or 13 ounces.
How many times does each charge hold for?
Each charge provides for around 15-22 delicious blends! Charge it fully for around 5 hours, or until the lamp switches to blue.
Do I have any guarantee on my purchase?
>Of course you do. All MYBLEND products come with a one (1) year warranty. This warranty may be upgraded to two (2) years via our Extended Warranty. Read more about our warranty here
Can you store the Myblend blender in the fridge?
Yes, that is no problem at all. But avoid leaving it there for longer periods than 12 hours.
What material is Myblend GO made out of?
Myblend GO is made out of high quality, foodsafe and BPA free plastic + 304 stainless steel.
Can I bring Myblend along on an airplane?
So far we have flown many times with Myblend blenders in our hand luggage and never ran into any issues. However, this is not something we can guarantee and ultimately it is up to the airport to decide.
To be on the safe side, we recommend using your check-in luggage.
Orders & Shipping
When will I receive my order?
- Orders are typically delivered within 2-7 business days. In some cases, deliveries may take longer due to extra safety precautions in our fulfillment center and carrier transportation delays.
Please be assured that our team is working hard to get your order to you as quickly as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience and greatly appreciate your patience
How do I cancel my order?
- Depending on the status of your order, we may not be able to cancel it. In order to best assist with your request, we recommend reaching out to us directly for immediate assistance. If we are unable to cancel your order, we can always walk you through our easy returns process.
Can I change the color of what I just bought?
- Once your order has been submitted successfully, the order goes almost immediately to processing and then it’s sent to the warehouse to ship. To get your order to you as fast as possible, no changes can be made at this stage. Please contact us immediately to cancel the order.
Why is my order not being delivered in the time estimated?
- Shipping estimates are provided by our carriers. We have been advised that some customers may experience delays due to COVID-19 safety protocols. Sorry for the inconvenience!
- All EU orders will be sent from our warehouse in Skurup, Sweden. Orders outside of the EU will be sent from our warehouse in California, USA.
Do you ship internationally?
- Absolutely. We ship globally from our warehouses in California, USA and Skurup, SWEDEN.
What’s the status of my return?
- International returns may take longer depending on what shipping carrier you are using to ship it back to us. We recommend using a service that provides a tracking #. Once the return has reached our warehouse, please allow up to 5 business days for the return to be processed.
Returns & Exchanges
What is the Myblend return policy?
- At Myblend we like to keep things simple, so you can return any of our products within 30 days of receiving them for a refund. To be eligible for a refund, your items must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
If your item is used and it’s protected by our Happiness Guarantee, please contact our customer support team here
and they’ll help you out!
When will I receive my refund?
- Please allow up to 5 business days for the return to be processed once we receive it. We’ll refund the full price of the product including any taxes that you were charged (excluding all applicable shipping costs) upon receiving the product. For international orders please note that we do not offer refunds for any extra customs, duties or additional fees that may apply to your order.
Will I be responsible for paying return shipment & costs?
- Yes, you will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs to return your item. Shipping costs are non refundable unless the product is defective.
I forgot to pick up my package from the postal office and it got returned. What do I do?
- Please reach out to our customer support team for further assistance. We reserve the right to charge you as a customer EUR 20 for our incurred costs for return shipping and handling costs.
What’s the status of my return?
- Returns may take longer depending on what shipping carrier you are using to ship it back to us. We recommend using a service that provides a tracking #. Once the return has reached our warehouse, please allow up to 5 business days for the return to be processed.
Are you open for wholesale inquiries? If so, who should I contact?
- Yes, please reach out to our customer support team with your inquiry and they will put you in contact with the right person!
I would like to be an ambassador for Myblend, where can I apply?
- We’re honored that you would like to join our family! Please introduce yourself to our influencer team over at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will get back to you!